Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program participant’s or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate or display any likelihood of violating any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from Happiness HQ programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, therapy or counseling tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by HHQ, thegreatdoover.com, or any designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of HHQ, or its designated agent.
- The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
- HHQ and its officers, directors and trainers disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. HHQ shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Right to Use Name & Likeness:
- I hereby authorize and grant to HHQ, and its agents and assigns, an irrevocable license and permission to use my name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, print media and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research. My consent extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
- I hereby waive all rights I may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by HHQ for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication. I also waive any right to inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and waive the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by HHQ.
- I understand that HHQ owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
Release & Liability Waiver:
In consideration of and as part of my payment for the right to participate in HHQ Programs, the undersigned, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns do hereby release, waive, acquit, discharge, indemnify, defend, hold harmless and forever discharge HHQ and its subsidiaries, principals, directors, employees, agents, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns and any of the training instructors, guides, staff or students taking part in the training in any way as well as the venue where the Programs are being held (if applicable) and any of its owners, executives, agents, or staff (hereinafter “Releases”) of and from all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from my participation in the Programs.
HHQ shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of HHQ’s programs or materials, which are provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration in Suffolk County, New York.
Like many other Web sites, happinesshq.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to Http://happinesshq.com and other sites on the Internet.
Our Advertising Partners
- Commission Junction
Http://happinesshq.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Http://happinesshq.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Http://happinesshq.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.